Combining the best of European design with elegant form is the hallmark of interior designer Agnes Moser, who seamlessly blends her clients’ diverse styles into beautiful, functional spaces.
Agnes grew up in Switzerland, watching her parents remodel the family’s old farm house home. This early exposure to construction and the rich architectural history of her home country sparked her interest in fine arts, architecture, and design. After studying Art and Design in England, Agnes moved with her young family to the San Francisco Bay Area. In 2002 she started her own firm, SENGA Interior Design, specializing in Residential & Commercial as well as Kitchens & Baths.
With a hard work ethic that cultivates a high standard of performance, SENGA Interior Design boasts an impressive reputation for developing thoughtful and personalized designs. Agnes understands the power of drawing inspiration from all around her, whether from art, nature, or a home’s own architecture, creating a consistent and unified style throughout. Relying on her former teaching background to educate clients about the process and their design options, Agnes strives to make their experience enjoyable and stress-free. From design concept to realization, she guides her clients through the transformation of their homes.
- Allied Member ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
- Awards CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION Henry Adams Student Designer of the Year 2005-2006
- Gentry Magazine. Peninsula Edition, August 2006
- "Marvelous Makeovers" Palo Alto Weekly, Home & Real Estate, August 10, 2007
- "Designing a Life" 'Designed in Northern California, A Collection of Northern California's Finest Designers"; dsa Publishing & Design Inc.
- "5 tips for a Kitchen Redesign," Design Bureau; Issue 14 (November/December 2012); page 66
Agnes is a truly exceptional interior designer. Maybe it is because of her european background. Her sense for colors and style is simply impeccable.
When you see her before and after photographs, you will need no further convincing. Agnes will usually guide you towards an organic and natural style that magically transforms your home into a cozy and incredible comfortable space. You can however always count on the "touch of the unexpected". With Agnes things will never be boring, just incredible warm and exceptionally beautiful.
As a photographer I am providing before and after photographs for Agnes' portfolio. This is how I came to appreciate her incredible talent.